I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas! It’s almost over… It goes by so fast. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and got to spend it with people you love. Here are my media favs for this month.
- Merlin– So for my birthday my sister got me the complete series on Blu-ray and I watched the first three seasons already. I LOVE this show. It’s probably my top favorite TV show ever. So funny and sad and… just great! Of course it was canceled but the show runners where able to wrap up the story so at least there’s that.
- Lost in Space1&2– Another one of my all time favorite shows ever. Lost in Space (as you will know from this post) is my one of my favorite movies ever, so when Netflix announced they were making a series I was initially skeptical… But oh is this show good. I just started the second season so here’s hoping it’s even better.
- Gotham– My sister watched this show(all four seasons) in a month she liked it that much. I’ve just started the slow descent into madness and all I can think so far, “Is what have I gotten myself into.”
- Doubt– I watched this on a whim on Netflix and it turned out to be a great movie! Meryl Streep is flawless in this film and if you want a movie that causes you to pay attention and has rock-solid dialogue than look no further.
- Elf– Again it’s Christmas and I love this movie.
- “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas”- So I made my own holiday playlist for the season and I figured I’d share it with since I have been listening to it on repeat. It is Christmas after all, you have to listen to those classics over and over and over again until you’re sick of them.
- Unwind Series- Almost finished with the third book! Yippee!
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas- This is all my youngest charge wants to read before bedtime, so yeah I practically have it memorized but it’s still a great book.
- I actually haven’t had time this month to listen to any podcasts… so there’s that.
Now tell me your latest media crazes. And have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Lots of love,